Danone Actimel Sampling Mission
:: Sampling and Visibility
- To sample the whole Actimel range (400,000)
- The entire sampling must take place within 4 weeks (at the heart of Winter)
- This timing is crucial to fit with the message of the product “Prepare Yourself for the Hardship of Winter”.
- To approach young professionals in the appropriate lifestyle moments.
- To be qualitative in the visibility of the actions
- To tie in with the theme of the current Above-the-Line campaign
- To remain within a “reasonable” sampling budget (optimize cost-efficiency)
- Build on the experience acquired thanks to the Activia sampling mission (see “Activia” case) to:
- fine-tune the planning
- reduce infrastructure costs by re-using existing Danone equipment
- Meet young professionals on their way to work, at work and during their leisure time.
- Create a modular branded infrastructure that can work in different sized locations (from massive to small)
- Create a controlled logistics environment to keep the product at the right temperature at all times (in order to be sampled in the right conditions) :
- Deliveries to the sampling locations
- Storage during sampling actions
- Negotiate the creation of Actimel “Moments” in the 5 best-performing railway stations
- Negotiate visits to target petrol stations (Danone’s distribution partners: TOTAL and LUKOIL)
- Select the top-20 media companies in Belgium and organize a qualitative Actimel for the entire staff of these companies
- Organize a planning of commando-type missions in relevant public locations across 5 main regions of Belgium
- Create and produce all branded equipment (with sound and lights)
- Daily management of staff recruitment, briefing and reporting recruited according to strict guidelines