Auto Shows 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
:: Utility Vehicle and Car Exhibition Brussels
:: FIAT Trade Show 2007
- Create, design and construct the Alfa Romeo stand
- Manage the stand delivery and construction for Fiat and Lancia
- Manager and coordinate presence and animations
- Create visibility, generate traffic, provide information
to prospects and collect customer data
- Coordinate the elements of the exhibition managed, which
have been outsourced:
- Coordinate requests from various departments
- Empowered to deal with FEBIAC (exhibition organisers)
- Responsible for entire contact management process and
subsequent IT requirements
- Manage and organise all protagonists involved (suppliers
and agency staff and FGAB staff)
- Manage and coordinate all logistics involved (stocks,
uniforms, staff, entertainment, theatrical productions –
light and sound, food & beverage, etc)
- Manage and coordinate specific vehicle launches:
- 2004: Alfa GT
- 2006: Alfa 159
- 2007 : 8C
- 2008 : Fiat 500 / Lancia Delta
- Create workflow chart and planning 6 months ahead of the event.
- This planning organises projects by task and by deadline.
- Recruit a Senior Execution for the overall supervision and
manage a team of internal and external resources involved in
the entire project.
- Coordinate all suppliers involved (stand design, construction,
- Recruit all external staff to generate traffic on stand
- Ensure specific rigorous application of brand requirements
- Manage and coordinate logistics involved in on-site test-drives
- Manage and supervise a series of special events within the
- Manage and supervise the Media and Trade days as well as
the VIP Night.
- Manage a below-the-line communication programme.